Thursday, September 20, 2012

Easy Way out Tofu - Sorry guys


Another Tofu experiment.
You guys might hate me for taking the lazy route.
But
I am going to use a prepackaged taco seasoning mix to season my tofu.
And for some reason
I think it’s going to be a good idea to use soy sauce too
I’m not sure how it’s all going to work out
But I’ll be sure to let you know.
I feel like tofu can morph into anything you want
You just have to know what you want…
 

 Ugg! Class has really been kicking my a$$ as of late
And when I do awful on a quiz or test
I start feeling awful about myself
As if not only is it a measure of how well I understand the material
But also a measure of my self-worth
Super bummed
And I know I will do better and yadda yadda yadda
But right now
It just plain sucks.
 
 

Tomorrow is Body Pump
Thanks goodness
I so love that class
I always leave feeling stronger
I think that is another reason why I always always always look forward to Fridays
Plus
The instructor is very motivating
And
For Me
I need a good positive role model
And she really is
She is strong, healthy, and very uplifting

 

Also
We all kind of have that “trouble area” right?
Well mine is my bodacious booty
So I found this workout on Pinterest that I might try

Pinned Image

 

 

Cheers!

 

 

Now, everyone go find something that makes them feel strong!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I've had a "feel awful about your self" kind of week too. Can't wait for pancakes to cheer me up. I've been doing really good for me not having treats during the week so I'm ready! My sisters bday treat doesn't count!

    ReplyDelete