Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Arm Fat

Do you guys see that arm fat?
Or maybe its chest fat?
The fat roll at the top of my dress.
Well I hate it! Whatever the hell its called.
My husband told me I needed to go on a diet for the rest of the week.
umm... okay....
I think he was just trying to help  but I'm pretty sure a 4 day diet won't do much.
And
I've been told that everyone has it... that fat roll thing
But I have my doubts...
By the way
This is the dress I will be wearing in my friend's wedding on Saturday.
It's a beautiful dress...
I just wish.. you know... the arm fat wasn't there.
 
Oh well
Thankfully No One will be looking at the bridesmaids anyway
This bride is beautiful
and her dress sparkles like the midnight sky!
 
I guess we all have
silly
annoying
ridiculous
insecurities
Things no one else would really notice
 
 
We just have to find something else to focus on when those insecurities pop up
Something else that we're proud of.
I may have arm fat
BUT
I made a 90 on my Econ test
Sometimes things like that make me feel better
But
Not always
Maybe it just depends on the day
I'm human after all
And
I bet even Victoria's Secret models have some insecurities.
 
Oh well... Here's to Wednesday!
 
Cheers :)
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's not fat!! That's just the way the dress pinches your skin. I look the same in strapless dresses. You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens to everyone in a strapless dress. Also, it is not a good idea to put up photos of yourself for people to evaluate.

    ReplyDelete