Thursday, September 27, 2012

Brussels with a Kick

 
I really dig some Brussels Sprouts.
I had always heard people complain about how gross they were so I never gave them a chance.
But
One day I got a little brave
What the heck
I'll give 'em a shot
WOWZA!
In Love
 
But not plain.
Gag!
Last night I had them spicy style.
We all need a little spice in our lives!
 
 
2 Cups Brussels Sprouts
2 tablespoons melted Earth Balance or butter of choice
1 heaping tablespoon of Pico de Gallo
1 tablespoon green chilies
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
 
Steam your sprouts. Then put them in a bowl and melt earth balance to pour over the sprouts. Mix well. Then mix in the rest of your ingredients. Super yummy.
 

 
<-- The patty that looks like a
burger is a Morning Star Tomato Basil Patty. SO good! :)

3 comments:

  1. I've discovered brussel sprouts also! Yumm!! I actually slice them really thin and saute them with garlic and olive oil...oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm wow!! That sounds freaking amazing :)

      Delete
  2. I just discovered brussel sprouts in the last two years. They are so yummy. I have also put them in salad too.

    ReplyDelete