Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Best Cookies of My Life


I made the best cookies ever of my life this weekend! I ate like 100,000,000 of these cookies! Okay not really but I think I could’ve.

 

















I don't know how to name them....


Pumpkin Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies

Ingredients:

·        2 cups all-purpose flour

·        1 cup old fashioned oats

·        1 teaspoon baking powder

·        1/2 teaspoon baking soda

·        1/2 teaspoon salt

·        1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

·        1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice

·        1 package of sugar free cheesecake pudding mix (dry)

·        1 cup (8 ounces) butter,softened

·        1 cup light brown sugar,packed

·        3/4 cup granulated sugar

·        1 large egg

·        1 teaspoon vanilla extract

·        1 cup canned solid pack pumpkin

·        1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts

·        2 cups white chocolate chips

Preparation:

Heat oven to 350°. Lightly grease baking sheets or line with silicone baking sheets.

Combine the flour, oats, baking powder, soda, salt, spices, and dry pudding mix; set aside.

In a mixing bowl with electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla, and pumpkin. Slowly beat in the dry ingredients until blended. Stir in white chocolate chips and chopped nuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges and set. Cool for a few minutes then remove to a rack to cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies. Or less if you’re like me and make them giant sized
J

 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so yummy I will have to make

    ReplyDelete