Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oatmeal

  
Oatmeal is not low carb. Nope. But oatmeal make me feel good. It warms my bones and makes my tummy feel just right. Sometimes I add cinnamon. Sometimes I add flaxseed. Sometimes I add sugar. Sometimes I add peanuts or pecans.  I love oatmeal. Oatmeal loves me. I've never been able to answer  the question "What is your go to comfort food" But I think I have the answer now. Mine is for sure oatmeal. 
 
I bought this yesterday. BEST CREAMER OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! I didnt realize I had picked up the sugar free version. Maybe next time I'll pay attention and get the "good stuff"... ya know... with sugar.
 
I got some awesome costumes for when my sisters bring their kids over. Well two sisters dont live here so I guess only one sister's kids will ever have a chance to play. Except when the holidays get here and the others sisters bring their kids. :)
 
 
 
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD???
 
 
 
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I love oats this time of year....especially with peanut butter and maple syrup....or ricemallow cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yumm... maple syrup would be amazing! Maybe i should check out the ricemallow too... that sounds interesting

      Delete