Monday, December 17, 2012

Potatoes



 
My dad has pounds upon pounds of russet potatoes and sweet potatoes.
He then happily (over)shared with me.
So basically I have potatoes galore
and not may potato recipes.
 
The potatoes in that first picture are a mix of russet and sweet with some chopped asparagus, green bell pepper, 1 ounce of grapseed oil, 2 teaspoons of dried rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme all mixed together and baked in the oven at 450 degrees for 25 minutes.
 
So good!
Even my picky eater husband loved it!!!


 
These potatoes are just classic mashed up with the hand mixer potatoes.


 
My friend Bridgett is getting married!!
So we celebrated her "last" night out on Saturday.
We had so much fun!!
Here she is cutting her cake.
Not sure why we made her cut her own cake.
I think it just happened that way.
Our table was super crowded but everyone wanted a pic with her and her cake
so
she just kind of went with it :)
She's awesome like that!
We had a lot of fun and I'm so happy for her!!
 
 
Cheers!!
 
 
Oh and I am meeting with my trainer for the first time tonight. I can't wait to report back! But right now I'm pretty nervous about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment